Job Summary – For two Saturdays each month, work with a team to provide a group
experience for children who require extra support (while providing their families with a break).
Reports To: Group Respite Coordinator
1. Organize and provide a stimulating, social experience for all participants in the group.
2. Provide families with feedback on son/daughter’s day.
3. Plan group activities while staying within budgetary restraints.
4. Complete daily recording requirements.
5. Report any incidents or relevant information to coordinator.
6. Maintain COVID safety protocol.
• Previous experience working with children/youth with developmental disabilities
• Experience working with families
• Current First Aid Certificate
Job Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Good organizational skills
• Good written/verbal communication skills.
Start date: August 8, 2020 Closing date for Applications: August 1, 2020
Reach Child and Youth Development Society welcomes and encourages applications from members of
racialized groups/visible minorities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any
sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. If you require an
accommodation through our hiring process, please include your request in the application email. We
honor life experience and cultural backgrounds and take all forms of education into consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with REACH. Only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.
REACH is committed to protecting the safety and welfare of employees, clients, and the general
public, and upholding the reputation and integrity of our society. For this reason, final
applicants will be asked to undergo a criminal and credential background check.
If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by
August 1, 2020. Alternately, mail or drop off a printed resume package at 5050 47th Avenue, Delta, BC V4K 0C8 between 8:30 to 4:00 PM M-F.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.